STUDENTS & DISCOUNTED AGENCY FEES FOR EACH STUDENT – £100.00
RB Estates are pleased to present this 4 double bedroom terrace house situated within a short walk to the Reading University and number 17 bus route to the Town Centre.
This 4 bedroom property benefits from double bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room, good sized fitted kitchen with appliances and a back garden. Furthermore, there is off road parking , double glazing & Gas Central Heating.
Local amenities and excellent transport links close by.
AVAIL 1st July 2018
Ideally for professionals/students.
Property comes furnished.
EPC Rating – D
COUNCIL TAX EXEMPT FOR STUDENTS
To view this property please contact RB Estates on
Telephone: 0118 959 7788
156 Oxford Road, Reading
Berkshire RG1 7PJ
Features & Amenities
- 4 BED HOUSE
- IDEAL STUDENT HOME
- AVAILABLE NOW
- 2 BATHROOMS
- READING UNIVERSITY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- STUDENT AREA
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree