RB Estates are proud to offer this 1 bedroom apartment located on the 3rd floor with balcony views.
The flat consist of entrance hall, double-sized bedroom with ample storage space, separate bathroom with bath and overhead power shower, open plan kitchen/diner/living room with doors opening onto balcony. Every room is fully furnished decorated to standard.
* 1 large double bedroom (with built in triple wardrobe)
* Large kitchen/diner/living room
* Fully furnished
* Mod cons including dishwasher, full size fridge/freezer, hob/oven, microwave, washer/dryer
* Cabled for Sky/Freeview/Freesat
* Security/entry phone
* Quiet communal garden
* Secure bike storage
* £975PCM (excludes all bills)
* Council Tax Band C payable direct to Reading Borough Council
* 6 weeks deposit payable in advance
* Available 12th January 2018
* Viewings by appointment
To view this property please contact RB Estates on
Telephone: 0118 959 7788
156 Oxford Road, Reading
Berkshire RG1 7PJ
Features & Amenities
- 1 BED APARTMENT
- LARGE KITCHEN
- BALCONY VIEWS
- SECURITY SYSTEM
- AVAILABLE NOW
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- QUITE COMMUNAL GARDEN
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree