Benefitting from a large lounge/diner, separate modern kitchen with all appliances, there is both a separate hallway and separate landing leading to further floor with large bedroom and bathroom (having both bath and shower). Full gas radiator central heating throughout.
Caversham centre shops on your doorstep and only a 15 minute walk to Reading train station and 5mins walk to Christchurch meadows and the river.
1 residents car parking space is available from the council for road parking in Oxford Street.
Current bills are:
Council Tax £101 pm single occupancy, Electric £80 per quarter and Gas between £60 summer and £130 winter per quarter. Water usage is included in rent.
Rent £875 pcm for single occupancy let or £975 pcm for a couple.
To view this property please contact RB Estates on
Telephone: 0118 959 7788
156 Oxford Road, Reading
Berkshire RG1 7PJ
Features & Amenities
- 1 BED FLAT
- PERMIT PARKING
- LOCAL AMENITIES
- SPLIT LEVEL SPACIOUS FLAT
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- LOCATED IN CAVERSHAM
- CAR PARKING
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree