RB Estates are pleased to offer a well presented 2 bedroom end of terrace house situated in a popular development with excellent access routes for the M4 and A4.
The property benefits from 2 bedroom with the master leading to an en-suite, a living room and a dining room, fully equipped fitted kitchen, refitted family bathroom, UPVC double glazing, gas central heating and off-road parking.
The property is located off the Oxford Road with local amenities, excellent transport links and close to Reading Town Centre.
Property comes part furnished.
Council Tax for this property is band B
EPC Rating ‘D’
To view this property please contact RB Estates on
Telephone: 0118 959 7788
156 Oxford Road, Reading
Berkshire RG1 7PJ
Features & Amenities
- 2 BED
- DINING ROOM
- AVAILABLE NOW
- MODERNISED KITCHEN
- UNRESTRICTED PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree