RB Estates are pleased to offer to the market this spacious 3/4 Bed Semi-Detached House to Rent in Earley with Maiden Erleigh Attachment.
The property is situated within the much admired Traditional Aldryngton Primay School and Maiden Erleigh School catchment area and occupying a large, corner plot is this extended, three bedroomed semi-detached family home benefiting from bright, spacious and versatile living accommodation including conservatory and presented in excellent decorative order throughout. Property further benefits from living area, kitchen, 1 bathroom, W/C downstairs, garden, gas central heating and double glazing. Driveway parking.
Property comes unfurnished.
Local amenities and excellent transport links with Earley Station within walking distance.
6 weeks deposit.
To view this property please contact RB Estates on
Telephone: 0118 959 7788
156 Oxford Road, Reading
Berkshire RG1 7PJ
Features & Amenities
- 4 BED HOUSE
- LOCAL AMENITIES
- MAIDEN ERLEIGH CATCHMENT
- EARLEY STATION
- AVAILABLE NOW
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree